Friday, February 1, 2008

MBA Year 1

Class/es Taken up this Semester:
  • Business Economics (ECN5020)

Why did I pursue MBA?

I pursued MBA because I think it will give me more job opportunities. In addition to that, I also would like to know more on how to run a business because someday I want to start a business of my own.

Amusing experience/s in Graduate School:

One of the amusing experience in graduate school is that I get to meet a lot of people who have different backgrounds or industry than what I have experienced. My undergraduate was BS Accountancy so my point of view and analysis would be more on costs, risks and controls. However, I get to learn a lot from my peers since I get to see different points of view of other backgrounds (i.e., economist, operations, power indutry etc. points of view). I am beggining to see the other side of things and this is one of the amusing experience so far in graduate school.

No comments: